CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kaylea's "Best Pick" DVD


Kaylea is absolutely in love with Enchanted. She saw it at the theater with Auntie M and Uncle Bob and then was lucky enough to receive two copies of the DVD for Easter. She has already watched it three times and can't seem to get enough of it. I have to say that it is a cute movie with a good message to all of the little princesses out there; they no longer need a prince to save them - they can be there own hero. Way to go Disney; you finally got it right!

If you haven't seen this one, add it to your must-see list. I will warn you though, if you have little ones the end might be a little scary and intense for them (typical Disney style i.e. evil queen, dragon, good vs. evil with good being triumphant).

2 comments:

Molly said...

I have been looking for an excuse to rent this!

Mary said...

It is a favorite here, too! I loved it! Oh wait.. the kids loved it. (I am trying not to embrace my inner geek.)