CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kaylea? Rude? I Think NOT!!!!!

Yesterday, I surprised Kaylea by joining her at school for lunch and staying to volunteer in her classroom. As I was leaving the cafeteria a little boy that was in Kaylea's class last year approached me. He looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes sparkling and his gorgeous smile and said, "Kaylea was rude to me today!" I wasn't really shocked, because she can be a little "spunky" at times. I asked him what she did that was so rude. Well, he proceeds to tell me that he called her over to his locker to show her his new hat -- it says, "I'm Irish Want To Get Lucky?" then...........................she kicked him!

My only reply was, "and who was it that was being rude?"


You GO baby girl! Don't take anything off of those little boys!

1 comments:

Pappy & Grammy said...

You go girl! A kick was appropriate. The karate lessons are for when the boys get older and bigger.