CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Hard Facts Of Life

Kaylea says the darnedest things!

With Kaylea approaching the time in her life where she will become a young "lady", she and I have been having discussions about the changes that she will experience in the coming years. I wasn't sure when was the appropriate time to start "the talks" but found that it was a necessity a few months ago. We have talked candidly about all of the changes her body will be going through and what she should expect. I told her when she had her menstrual cycle she might have stomach cramps, a back ache, bloating, and a head ache, but most of all she will probably get very cranky. She just looked at me and said, "Do you have your menstrual cycle EVERYDAY?"

Kids - you gotta love them!

1 comments:

overtly trite said...

my brother is already scared his oldest is only 9 but he is out numbered-even the dog is a girl!