CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Day Just For Us Girls!!!

Today, Kaylea, Auntie M and I had a Girls' Day. We went to lunch, did some shopping and then went to the movie. Kaylea got to make all of the choices as her reward for working so hard on her science fair project. She wanted to go to Steak and Shake for lunch. Auntie M and I were really surprised. Normally when she is given the opportunity to choose the restaurant, she will always pick Olive Garden. But today, she was in a cheeseburger, shoe string fries and milk shake kinda mood. I guess is was a good thing that Auntie M and I were too.

Kaylea also got to pick the movie we went to. She has been wanting to see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, so of course, that was her choice. Auntie and I were not that enthused about this choice, however, at least it was at the $1 movie. I will say that all of us really enjoyed the movie. I was very "magical" and touching. Dustin Hoffman did a fabulous job playing the eccentric and off beat, Mr. Magorium. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone with children. Just be prepared to get a little misty eyed. I think this will be a "must have" for our home movie collection.

0 comments: