CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig...

...well sorta. We made it home from HHI on Saturday about 4pm. It was a pretty uneventful trip. I will say that the car was a lot quieter on the way home. I think the silence was a combination of depression and exhaustion.



When we got home SJ's parents and sister were waiting at our house; SJ was very excited to see them. I hadn't mentioned before, but SJ dealt with a bit of home sickness while we were gone. She had a rough time in the beginning, but eventually she got over it. I just have one question, though. Why is it that home sickness is at its worse in the evenings? SJ would be fine in the mornings and throughout the day; around 4pm each afternoon she would get weepy. Just something I found curious.

After we arrived home, we didn't have much of a chance to rest. We went to my family reunion Sunday and Kaylea and I have been camping with Memommy and Mr. Jimmy in Townsend ever since. So, even though we are "home" we are not home.

0 comments: