CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Everything Is Just Ducky!!!!!!!!!

As I mentioned before, Kaylea is the princess of fashion. And, if you remember, she has outgrown almost everything in her closet. Normally, I eBay her clothes, but I am a little peeved at them right now because of the changes they have made to the feedback system. So, I did a little research on the internet and found the Duck-Duck-Goose website. This is a HUGE children's consignment sales right here in Knoxville. Luckily, I found the site early enough to get all of Kaylea's stuff in the sale (all 150+ pieces). So, all of you local readers out there, the sale runs Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday from 10 - 8, AND Monday is 1/2 price day on qualifying items. If you want some good deals on gently used children's clothes, I would recommend coming out and taking a look around. I know I'll be there!

1 comments:

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I LOVE consignment sales! I've actually lucked up quite a bit lately on the last day 1/2 price sales. My girls are very very rough on their clothes so I don't mind "play clothes" that are second hand (but nice brands!)

p.s. I am in Nashville.