CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

????? ADHD - XYZ - HDTV - LMNOP ?????

I know the title of our Blog is Curiously Kaylea and all of the posts are normally about Kaylea. However, today I am going to share with you a cute little story that, miraculously, Kaylea had no part in. You see this story is about Kaylea's cousin, P Man, and it was told to me by my sister-in-law, JillyBean.

One day last summer, JillyBean had the P Man out at the pool at their condo. There were a lot of other kids at the pool that day, so P Man didn't have a hard time finding someone to play with. JillyBean found a chair and laid back to catch some rays. She was rather enjoying the relaxing afternoon, listening to the kids play in the pool. Then she heard a conversation that almost made her wet her suit.

You see P Man and his new found friend had been playing for a while in the pool. Then the friend asked the P Man, "So, do you have ADD or ADHD?" P Man replied very matter of factly, "No, we have Comcast."

How funny is that? I wish I could claim that one as a Kaylea story, but that just wouldn't be right, now would it?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sissy! I'm puttin' it on your door!" "Are they really naked? Will we get to see their boobies?" So many P-Man stories! That boy always makes me smile. Little EB he is.