CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kaylea The Budding Artist

As I mentioned before, Kaylea began taking an Art class back in March. She absolutely loves the class and can't wait for Thursday afternoons to arrive. Being the proud mom that I am, I wanted give her a virtual art gallery to display her works. So check it out. Who knows, she might just be the next van Gogh or Warhol.




This was the first project she did in the class. This was done with oil pastels. If you ask me, I think it is pretty good for a newbie.





This was her second piece. It was done with acrylics and the "whipped cream" was made with some type of putty, which makes makes is multi-dimension.

And finally, we have Kaylea's first attempt at Pop Art. She had a blast making this one and for some reason I feel she will be making many more like it. I think she enjoyed this particular type of art because there were no rules and she could do it however she wanted. Typical Kaylea!

I hope you enjoyed our tour through Kaylea's Gallery. Hopefully, we will be adding more pieces soon. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

overtly trite said...

very impressive stuff!!!!

Pappy & Grammy said...

Wow, this is the first I've seen these drawings. They are really good. Very impressive!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Job, Kaylea! You must be following after Katelyn. She just received an award at school in 2D and 3D art!

Abby said...

Wow! Kaylea, that's awesome! Make sure to check out my blog, I post pictures of your best friend (and sometimes her little sis ;) all of the time. If you leave a comment, don't use our names.

Abby