CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Greenhouse Flatulence??????

Kaylea has been in Chorus this year and last week they performed their end of year production. I knew the program was about "living green" and "saving our planet", but imagine my surprise when I was seated and viewed the bulletin board behind the children:

Could it be that they were doing a Chorus program on Greenhouse "Gases". I could just imagine the songs about flamingo flatulence and bovine belching.

I told Bub that he might need to listen closely because I have been convinced for many years that the methane explosions he frequently experiences CAN'T be all good.

All joking aside, the kids gave a wonderful performance and we were SO proud of our little KayleaBug. Now, we are one more end-of-year program closer to summer. So to quote her only speaking part in the program, "Let's just keep on, keeping on!"


***DISCLAIMER*** The program title was really Update Earth. I just couldn't resist. Hey, you don't have to be 10 to find humor in anything flatulence related.

0 comments: